Gunfire Echoes Gunfire Echoes

Mehhh

Not the best but not the worst. Good graphics.

Arcane Arcane

Really good...

A bit rough around the edges; like the audio and whatnot; but overall, a solid game.

Horizon Of War Horizon Of War

Wow

You spelled 'Anonymous' wrong...
LMAO.

Frontier Frontier

Meh...

Not a bad game. I mean, there were quite a few glitches.
Aside from that, there was no central storyline, which was good. But it seemed like there was no point to the game.
Overall, a good game; but it could have been a lot better.

Catapult Madness Catapult Madness

Haha!

Beat it in 21 throws! xD
Great game!
Keep up the great work man! ^_^

Epos Epos

Pretty Good

The game overall was really good. I mean, as a person who has only made a handful of TTRPG's, I am really impressed.
The battle system was good, although I think there could be a few things done to make it better.
The graphics were superb.
I do wish that there could be some more personalization in the game. Weapon choice, armor, outfits, hair, names, good/evil, etc.

One more important thing, I think you need to have some more alternatives. I mean, you have a good storyline, but you need the sidequests, the deception, the choices; stuff to make it a grey-area rpg like Fable or Jade Empire.

Other than that, I think the game was absolutely fantastic and you did a superb job. I am looking forward to some sort of a sequel!

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

errm

i really like it so far, but like with most before me, wtf is up with the stock market thing? seriously, its at like 16k right now..... ridiculous. this has been going for like half an hour dude. please try to fix it, mate.

Skywire Skywire

ehh

not bad, but i think its a bit annoying lol. overall a good game, though. just not my type ^_~

Toxie Radd 2 Toxie Radd 2

very, very, nice.

i loved the entire game. many people think it is too short, but i honestly think that the length is perfect. it just starts to get to the point when get a tad bit repetitive, and then you find that you win the game.

Xplored responds:

That was our goal. THanks!

Blosics Blosics

well good

i really like the concept and the gameplay, although i think the gravity was a bit slow. also, it needs more levels and maybe some sort of a fabricated story line. idk, but i think it is cool and i really enjoyed it, just maybe add some hints and tips for the first few levels so people can get used to it.